Review: Max Factor Masterpiece mascara


I was always a fan of The Colossal Volum' express mascara by Maybelline, untill I suddenly didn't like it anymore. I wanted a new mascara, so I did some research, and the Masterpiece MAX mascara was a high-rated mascara. Wich isn't waterproof...and I'm telling you, here in Holland you NEED waterproof!



Anyway, I bought the Masterpiece mascara by Max Factor, and it's not my favourite.
  • It has a flexible comb brush (wich I like)
  • The mascara itself is quite thin, and it flakes at my lower lashes after a couple of hours
  • It doesn't give much volume
  • And not much length either
  • The mascara dries slow, wich is fine, so I can apply a second coat when it's still wet
I don't know how waterproof the mascara is (It hasn't rained for a few weeks, yeah!) but I THINK it's not super...but my thoughts aren't always right.

So I'm looking for a new mascara, I was thinking about The Body Shop Big and Curvy Mascara, but I'm still doing some research...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! x