The great beyond

























Another portrait. I actually really like my makeup today, the bright pink lipstick is probably the cause. The colour is Rose naïf, by Lancome. Wearing my ocean green Pull&Bear top again and the most shocking part of this post...(prepare yourself!)...I'm actually wearing jeans! Well, it's more of a jegging...but I just call them jeans, as it's really the same thing but without a zipper and a button. I don't like wearing jeans, or pants at all. The main reason thereof is the fact that in most stores an M is too small, and an L just too big (really baggy/sloppy on the back, like your butt just disappeared haha). I'm caught up in between.
Not really unimportant; Salary's in! Got quite a lot as I've worked pretty much in December. And now my fingers are itching to do some shopping! Unfortunately, I have to wait untill I finished my exams (last two on Monday, and tomorrow a day off whoohoo!)

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. That lipstick is amazing, defiantly going to have to buy it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog I hope you will follow mine,

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete

  3. My sweet friend, very nice and interesting you site.
    When you want to take refuge in good ballads of yesterday, today and forever in all languages and genres I invite you to visit my blog and listen me.
    From this Saturday January 28 th i'll do a tribute to the music from Holland and Switzerland;
    Ellen ten Damme, Maya Hakvoort, Angela Groothuizen, Pia Douwes, Maggie Macneal (Holland).
    Francine Jordi, Gunvor Guggisberg, Sophie Hunger, Vanessa and Edita, Mia Aegerter-(Switzerland)
    I am a broadcaster of Argentina.
    Best regards from Rosario-Argentina
    Albert.
    http://baladasmp3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your make-up looks lovely, your so pretty! x

    sffhcks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! x