HUNT FOR THE COOLNESS


As I told you before, I'm studying International Lifestyle now. For me it's quite a big step, as I have to travel a little 2 hours for that (In Holland that's pretty far as it's such a small country!). Last week me and my fellow students were introduced to Coolhunting. "What, coolhunting?!" It's basically go out and photograph cool things, but there's way more behind it. The 'cool thing' you spot should make you think, and besides that it should have growing potential... it's actually way harder than you think.

So I'm studying in Tilburg, which is such a different city than Rotterdam (where I come from). What Really catches my eye are the buildings. They still have those older buildings, mixed with some modern buildings. I'm used to only modern buildings as there are no old buildings to see in Rotterdam. Because of that, both cities have a totally different vibe. Tilburg is warm and cozy, while Rotterdam is really busy and in a rush.

3 comments:

  1. ik ben al lang niet op je blog geweest, maar wat is het mooi geworden zeg! leuk:) kom zeker weer vaker langs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben ook een tijdje offline geweest haha. Maar thanks! Ben nog niet helemaal klaar, nog steeds dingetjes aan het aanpassen enzo...maar binnenkort is het denk ik helemaal af!

      Delete
  2. Leuk dat je af en toe kan wisselen is Tilburg ook druk op zich ?
    Ben er nooit geweest ;)
    Delfshaven ziet er ook wel een beetje oud uit vind ik :P Waar kom je zelf vandaan ik woon bij de kuip :)

    p.s Wil jij ook een Snake Wrap Earring winnen ? Doe dan mee mijn met giveaway :)
    Kom gerust een langs :)

    Liefs,

    Janice

    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! x