Bring your colours to the floor



Jacket and sunglasses: H&M  FAA12 collection
Lipstick: Catrice - 060 Oh Juicy!

Today it's May 14th, and you know what day it is? (uhm yes, monday) My 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend! And I celebrated it this morning with an exam...yep, this day means also the first day of finals, not so cool. Oh well, 6 more to go, it'll be over soon.
Also, in already three weeks I'm heading to Portugal with the girls, and in seven weeks I'm walking (and shopping) in New York! I cannot believe how fast this schoolyear has gone.

To everyone who's in the same situation as me: Good luck with finals!

xoxo



Don't forget to follow me at Bloglovin, Twitter, GFC (see side menu) and Fashiolista
 

14 comments:

  1. Hi!! You can!! Good luck with the exams :) and congrats for your aniversary ;)

    I FOLLOW YOU DEAR :)

    My blog By Joyce ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!! Following you already :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photo! I'm following, if you like my blog, follow back!

    xoxo
    - http://fashionnfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog! Would you like to follow each other? ;X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the 2 year and good luck on your exams! You will do amazing!!

    Lovin the jacket + glasses. Wish I had a HM near me!

    xx
    Amanda
    Giveaway at MyCowlick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sunnies <3

    following you, hope you can follow us back

    xx,
    www.stylsiren.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow awesome blog! Check my blog out and follow I followed you
    xx gabi

    Sequinsandspikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice style :) and great sunglasses + follow

    http://she-blonde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you look gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. HEy, Shanice :)
    you have such a wonderful blog, love the design and your lovely fashion posts
    Gladly followed through GFC and Bloglovin
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this look,that jacket is amazing! :) x

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! You are soooo beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! x