Fly around



001.   Just a quick and short update from the homebase. If you stop by here often you know I was busy with exams, finished it this week, that explains the lack of posts. I didn't really have anything interesting to tell, also no interesting outfits to show (they were all easy, comfi, boring haha)

002.   As you could already guess by seeing the picture above, I'm packing my suitcase! Told you a while ago I'm going to Albufeira, Portugal for a week with the girls. We're flying at 5 am tomorrow, which means we have to leave the house at 1:30 am...quite early, I know. But I'm so excited! I really need this short vacation after all that studying, and I feel like I deserved it!

003.   So, a week to Portugal means another week no posts...sorry guys! I promise you to show you some of the vacation pics!

xoxo




Don't forget to follow me at Bloglovin, Twitter, Google Friend Connect (at the side bar) and Fashiolista

3 comments:

  1. have a lovely time!


    just found your blog, definitely going to follow!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! It's gorgeous. I have a new outfit post, would love to know what you think! :)

    Eimear x

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have SO much fun in Portugal! That must be sooo cool to go with a bunch of your girlfriends!Have a blast girl! And I love that snakeskin clutch you've got packed in there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! x