Precious Tawny Port




















































Top: New Yorker
Jacket: H&M
Shoes: SHICK
Necklace: Claire's

So this is today's outfit! You'd probably think that I was freeezing as I'm wearing a blouse, but I'm also wearing a longsleeved top underneath. Anyway, I bought this blouse yesterday, for only €4,95! Couldn't resist. Mostly New Yorker sells clothes and accessories that are nice, but they just miss "that" (can't describe, but it's just not what you want, ever had that feeling?) But this blouse was perfect! And I didn't only buy the blouse, but way more bargains (bargainbitch is back!), which I'll show you in another post. Also bought these cap-toe shoes, which were on sale too. The "cap-toe" is shiny, but not too shiny so I can wear them both daily and for parties.

I'm going to update my layout soon. I use Artisteer to create a layout as it has way more options than Blogger itself, but Artisteer ended our relationship :( I'll fix it really soon!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Love the colour of the top, and those shoes are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love this outfit!
    like the combination of your shoes and shirt!
    really great!

    xx ju ===> www.ju-book.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! x