Skies of silver, stars of gold




























Jumper: New Look
Skirt: Shoeby

I've had this jumper for a couple of years now, and actually it's fitting better now than it did 2 years ago! Really need to store my wardrobe as I found a shirt from yeeears ago, which obviously didn't fit anymore. I should restore my makeup/jewelry cupboard too, that place is a real mess! I bet I'll find lots of things I didn't even know I had them...Does that sound familiar to you?

PS. Ugh, I really need to call my hairdresser to cut my fringe/bangs, they just disappeared!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oeeeh, wat een leuke outfit! En heb je nou lichte blonde plukjes in je haar? Of lijkt dat zo? Wel mooi hoor :)

    Liefs, Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha nee dat lijkt maar zo, de zon scheen er precies op!

      Delete
  2. JUMPER <3333 WE LOVE THEEEM !



    PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW POST - ONELOVEONEDNA.BLOGSPOT.COM
    ONELOVEONEDNA.BLOGSPOT.COM
    ONELOVEONEDNA.BLOGSPOT.COM
    ONELOVEONEDNA.BLOGSPOT.COM
    ONELOVEONEDNA.BLOGSPOT.COM
    ONELOVEONEDNA.BLOGSPOT.COM
    ONELOVEONEDNA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    PS CAN WE FOLLOW EACH OTHER ?

    GREETINGS FROM POLAND <333

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! x