Viva Hollandia!























Once in a while I check the House of Holland website for new catwalk shows and the shop. Looove the suspender tights. Really sexy and playful, but try not to make it all slutty. The left one is the Super Suspender, just the basic one and only £12. The right one is the Pearl Suspender, which costs a bit more, it's £25.
And then there is the bone blouse, love it right away! I like the fact that the blouse is dark blue instead of black, the blue makes it less 'gothic'. The blouse costs £195, eeek! That's way above my budget. But yeah I don't have a lot of money anymore since I plundered pretty much the whole Monki sale collection.


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OMG the blouse is so cute!

    http://bonjourmelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! x