The smell of cinnamon and burning wood








Just a few shots that'll create a christmas feeling, and a shot of one of my cats. She's cute, isn't she?
Actually, it's already christmas...but I'm tired and I'm going to bed right after this post. For me it's christmas when I wake up. That's probably what most of you think haha
I'm really excited about it, christmas lunch with mum and dad (My dad is working at the moment, and comes home at 8 in the morning, so he goes straight to bed 'till probably 12 or 13, that explains the lunch!) opening presents, giving presents, having family dinner with really nice food (yum!)...Just being with (a part of) the family, laughing with eachother and do other fun stuff. Ohh I'm really excited...

Loves and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! x