LIFE THROUGH INSTAGRAM - WEEK 41


I'm sorry for an overload of coolhunts lately, I had to do some for school. Not that I didn't like to write it though! So a week ago (plus probably a few days) I finally got an iPhone so I had to join the Instagram community haha! I'd like to keep you guys up to date as I have busy days, so a collage with random photos of (non)interesting things that happen throughout the week is a great way to show you my busy little life. I'd like to do this every end of the week (although It's Monday now, forgive me for that!) but if you'd rather see photos daily, don't be afraid to follow me on Instagram!

2 comments:

  1. Die blauwe ketting is zo cool! En laatste foto is ook erg mooi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics!!
    See me post on:
    www.be-so-chic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! x